The following twelve-line MVON BASIC program builds a BULK INSERT command
and passes it to SQL Server.
Title: Programmer / Analyst - Pick / Universe / Multi-value (RDBMS)
Type: Seeking both Full Time and Consulting (on-site in Aurora)
Work Location: Denver, CO
Headquartered in Colorado, with locations in Utah, California, Washington, Arizona and Kansas, Brown-Strauss Steel is one of the largest distributors of wide flange beams and structural steel tubing in the United States. In addition to providing competitive compensation and benefit packages, Brown-Strauss Steel provides eligible employees the ability to participate in the company's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We are seeking an energetic, detail-focused Universe RDBMS Programmer / Analyst to work in an ERP/wholesale distribution business environment to join our IT team at our Denver area headquarters. We are looking for quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity with a stable, growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, development, customization and enhancement of a proprietary ERP system and software.
- Participate in overall system improvements including ERP module analyses and implementation.
- Support end users by troubleshooting, resolving issues and delivering training as needed.
- Contribute to special projects, such as new releases, data warehousing and ongoing improvements and possible platform transition.
- Perform other duties as required
- Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent in work-related experience.
- Strong programming skills required with experience in Pick / Universe / Multivalue RDBMS.
- Familiarity with MS Windows and Office products.
- Full time includes a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental 100% matching 401k program and an exceptional ESOP plan.
Please email resumes and references to:
Entrinsik Inc. has recently announced it has been named a 2016
"Top Rated" business intelligence tool by software users on
This release introduces the ability to log every command
executed on the system together with its origin. This may be
useful for diagnostic purposes but has been added primarily to
meet audit rules applicable to some applications.
Pavuk Systems will be giving tabletop demonstrations and
training for Pavuk 4.0 at the Texas MultiValue Users Group