UniVerse and UniData includes support for both normal sockets and SSL
sockets, in addition to the CallHTTP extension. The UniVerse and UniData
CallHTTP UniBASIC extensions do what most developers needed when making SOAP
or REST calls, but they do not support custom Authorization Headers. In
order to work around this issue, a developer is requires to create the HTTP
The Senior Multi-value Developer focuses on the design, development, implementation and support of financial services application based on the Universe™ DBMS. The Universe DBMS provides the foundation for both the data store and business logic for a variety of interfaces from green screen to a Java based web client. General responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and troubleshooting existing applications;
- Working with the Manager of Host Architecture on the design and implementation of new application services.
- Unit testing
- Working with QA department on integration testing strategies
- Providing training and post installation support for customers, coworkers and other I.T. support personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent work experience. Experience in Multi-value database programming. Thorough knowledge of the Multi-value/BASIC language. Experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and ability to follow development and coding standards. Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities and excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Background in Securities/Banking/Financial Services, Unix/Linux/AIX, XML, JSON data exchange protocols, Agile/Scrum methodologies, Rally ™ software experience helpful. Experience working with a wiki (preferably Atlassian Confluence).
The successful incumbent will analyze and troubleshoot existing applications; work with the Manager of Host Architecture on the design and implementation of new application services; conduct unit testing;
work with QA department on integration testing strategies; provide training and post installation support for customers, coworkers and other I.T. support personnel.
At Trust Company of America, we develop software and provide service to Registered Investment Advisors, giving them everything they need to reach their full potential. We are a
going up against the big guys with a faster, simpler way to succeed. Innovation and technology are a key part of our game plan. We stand up for the RIA, fighting for them, because when they win, we win.
But here's the thing: We want to do exactly the same thing for each and every one of our team members. Because when you are happy, successful and thriving, so is TCA.
We are committed to creating a collaborative culture, where doors are always open and ideas always shared. We are here to give you:
- Support from colleagues and leadership teams
- Open lines of communication
- Insight and education
- Opportunities to achieve and advance
Our team members receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Nine paid holidays and six PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- On-site fitness center, nutrition counseling, personal training and quarterly massage options
- Concierge service
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere! (Softball & bowling teams, Company sponsored happy hours etc.)
- Casual dress
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with 25% match
- Section 125 plan
- Education assistance program
The International Spectrum Conference is one of the best places
to find solutions, information, and help for your MultiValue
databases and applications. If you are new to MultiValue
Technologies, then join us in April to ask your questions and
find people that can help you advance your knowledge and systems.
Rocket Software announced the general availability of Rocket
Discover 1.5, a self-service data preparation, visualization and
discovery solution for business managers and executives.