International Spectrum, Inc - The Company
International Spectrum, Inc is a private Colorado-based company founded
in 1982. International Spectrum is dedicated to the worldwide dissemination
of information regarding business computing, solutions and applications within the
MultiValue computing environment.
The company was established by the entrepreneurial husband and wife
team of Gus and Monica Giobbi, both of whom have extensive experience with the MultiValue
marketplace. In 2006, International Spectrum was purchased by Nathan Rector.
Nathan Rector started as consultant in the MultiValue market and soon became a celebrated
presenter at the International Spectrum Conferences and Expos.
International Spectrum's initial strategy was to stage an annual
trade show for the PICK computing market but since its debut event in 1982 at Tahoe,
the company has significantly expanded its activities so that today they encompass:
- Sponsorship of International Spectrum USA, a conference and exhibition
showcasing MultiValue products and services.
- Sponsorship of International Spectrum Regional Conferences across
the United Sates.
- Sponsorship of International Spectrum Conferences and Vendor
Fairs in London, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Publication of International Spectrum, The Business Computing
- Publication of International Spectrum eXtra, an electronic newsletter
for the MultiValue professional.
- Sponsorship of International Spectrum Webinars, showcasing production
demos and MultiValue Industry training.