This Service Pack includes fixes and enhancements to Reality V15.2.
Some of the these are:
- Fixed PCL2PDF line graphic converter
- Enable sizemon to calculate new modulo for files larger that 2GB.
- Allow Hyper Files to open QPTRs and remote files
- Includes Simple DataBasic Email API with Authentication
- Enhances DataBasic Object usage syntax
- Enhancements to RHTTP interface
- Enhancements to JSON Parser
A MultiValue and relational(SQL)-enabled database, it allows users to maximise the use of existing technologies while ensuring their customers needs are met, now and in the future. While maintaining its virtual machine concept, Reality now has open interfaces - using integrated ODBC/JDBC SQL, Web Services, HTML, TCP/IP Sockets and simple extensions to DataBasic - an extended Dartmouth BASIC language with exceptional database and string handling abilities. Remote calls can also be made in order to provide integration with open Java applications and Microsoft Visual Basic/C/C++/C# and .net.