Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2016
One our XLr8Editor users found a problem with Unidata LD files not allowing them to be compiled. It took us a couple of hours to fix this and we put out our second release of the day. Here is our changelog:
v4.5.20 - April 26, 2016
In XLr8Editor Unidata LD files would show offline and not compile.
v4.5.19 - April 26, 2016
Added console message on expiration of license 5 days before
Remove extra license testing in the resizer
Added documentation for version control merging
Cleaned up BIRT UniBasic Subroutine call.
U2logic has been moving forward ever since the Web came to being. From our early attempts at CGI code, to using RedBack IDE, and now to our current AJAX open source approach, U2logic has always been on the fore front of web-based technology. This technology is created for Universe® and Unidata® Rocket Software's U2 databases.
U2logic has been gearing up two main goals:
The first goal is to bring to the IBM U2 databases many of the same tools the rest of the programming world enjoys. U2logic has based its entire tools set on Eclipse. The many products U2logic has developed fill those ancient holes that were part of U2logic beginnings in the early 1980's. U2logic's family of tools is called XLr8.
The second is to create applications that allow users to experience the U2 databases without realizing what database they are using. Beauty is in eye of beholder, that is why our applications are very easy on the eyes. All of our applications, whether data entry or reporting are seamlessly tied to open technologies such as Apache Tomcat, Firefox, Job Scheduling, and AJAX without the user ever knowing it.
For more information, visit http://www.u2logic.com
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe