Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2015
U2logic is pleased to announce that XLr8Editor is out of beta and ready for general use for D3 database users. XLr8Editor is based on Eclipse IDE, which is used by millions of programmers. This interface requires the installation of MVSP from Rocket Software.
XLr8Editor for D3 features:
- Continuous compile which compiles your code on the server and returns the resulting errors as you type
- Eclipse search engine that allow regular expressions
- Off-line mode to make changes without a database
- Eclipse Task Tag system to bookmark you code with TODO's or FIXME's that reside on in your workspace
- Eclipse Version control for programs, dictionaries, and Procs using GIT, SVN, and Team Foundation.
- XLr8Synchronization engine that allows you to sync your local copies with the database.
- Colors for keywords, Labels, Comments, Strings, Numbers, and Punctuation.
- Automatic comparison between your local copy and the database copy
- Automatic save at specified intervals
U2logic has been moving forward ever since the Web came to being. From our early attempts at CGI code, to using RedBack IDE, and now to our current AJAX open source approach, U2logic has always been on the fore front of web-based technology. This technology is created for Universe® and Unidata® Rocket Software's U2 databases.
U2logic has been gearing up two main goals:
The first goal is to bring to the IBM U2 databases many of the same tools the rest of the programming world enjoys. U2logic has based its entire tools set on Eclipse. The many products U2logic has developed fill those ancient holes that were part of U2logic beginnings in the early 1980's. U2logic's family of tools is called XLr8.
The second is to create applications that allow users to experience the U2 databases without realizing what database they are using. Beauty is in eye of beholder, that is why our applications are very easy on the eyes. All of our applications, whether data entry or reporting are seamlessly tied to open technologies such as Apache Tomcat, Firefox, Job Scheduling, and AJAX without the user ever knowing it.
For more information, visit http://www.u2logic.com
Rocket D3 Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Powerful development environment designed for today's business critical transactional and analytical database applications, providing:
- Seamless interoperability
- Low system management cost
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/index.jsp