U2 Toolkit for .NET Provider offers a free .NET data provider interface for Rocket® Universe and Rocket® UniData while U2 Toolkit for .NET Developer adds the ability to develop in Visual Studio.
Use Microsoft Visual Studio to build your applications and take advantage of the powerful Microsoft .NET Framework and CLR. Grab the opportunity to accelerate your development efforts with U2 Toolkit for .NET Developer.
Hook up with U2 Connection Pools, designed for high-performance web applications, to complete your solution. U2 Toolkit works with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems. Leverage our ADO.NET provider and LINQ to Entity support to build powerful solutions.
Reinforce Your Security Strategy
Keeping your data secure has never been more important. With U2 Toolkit, you can harness Automatic Data Encryption in UniData and UniVerse to protect your stored data. You can also use SSL data encryption to secure the integrity of your data and to provide secure authentication as information is being transmitted between systems.
U2 Toolkit provides 100% managed code, which means you won't have to rely on components outside the .NET managed environment, therefore allowing your application to take full advantage of the security controls built into the .NET framework.
Highlights of This Release Include
With the new release of U2 Toolkit for .NET 2.2, both the U2 Toolkit for .NET Provider and U2 Toolkit for .NET
- Developer are supported on 4.5 .NET Framework, Entity Framework 6.1, ADO.NET Asynchronous Programming, Node.js/Edge.js and Microsoft Visual Studio 2013!
- Develop Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC 5 and ASP.NET Web API 2 RESTful Web Service
- Create Reports and Dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services 2014 (SSRS)
- Move Rocket U2 Data to different Data Source (such as SQL Server, Azure NoSQL Table Storage, and Amazon RedShift) using SQL Server Integration Services 2014 (SSIS)
- Device Licensing in Terminal/Citrix Server environment
- Performance improvements with Native batch update
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.