TigerLogic is pleased to announce the release of Patch Set 3 for mvBase 3.1.
- Enhanced mvBase by ensuring that the user exit resides within the ABS space and
has a valid entry point.
- Corrected a forward link zero abort when the object code exceeds 64k.
- Corrected a problem in the BASIC Debugger that can cause a process to enter into
an infinite loop.
- Corrected a problem with lock contention that could cause a spin-loop to occur.
- Corrected a problem in the LIST-LICENSE command when an unknown client type is
- Corrected a problem that would result in a BLZ R15 under certain conditions.
- Corrected a problem with CR/LF processing when output suppression is enabled.
Rocket mvBase Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
High-performance, multidimensional database engine with MuliValued fields, unlimited items sizes and maximum flexibility for data organization.