Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Friday, March 29, 2013
What's new for users:
* UWIN-648: Enhance licensing functionality
* UWIN-729: Column widths when importing data to Excel
* UWIN-1306: Migrate regression tests to new regression testing tool
* UWIN-1398: The license agreement is displayed during an upgrade
* UWIN-1406: Remove unnecessary files from the installer
* UWIN-1409: Improved performance when importing data to large XLSX files
* UWIN-1418: Improved dialogs to open saved settings
* UWIN-1439: Stopping a thin client session stuck in a loop
* UWIN-1445: Certify wIntegrate 6.3.3 on Windows Server 2012
What's new for developers:
* UWIN-165: The Editor supports lines of 32k in length
* UWIN-1466: DialogBox Panel script command has a new Stretch parameter
* UWIN-850: The program can exit immediately after startup
* UWIN-1146: Run ImportFile error with CHAR(128) and RawData format
* UWIN-1329: Starting the Administrator from the Service Control Program
* UWIN-1387: Object Model crashes with a null return dispatch pointer
* UWIN-1410: Spurious issue with the Windows 8 and Windows thin client font
* UWIN-1423: Editor format some code incorrectly
* UWIN-1424: Character 149 was not displayed properly
* UWIN-1426: In the Administrator, the Monitor End Group was not saved correctly
* UWIN-1452: The program crashed when tooltips were longer than 80 characters
* UWIN-1463: In the Java client, clicking menu option twice showed Script Monitor
* UWIN-1464: Small integers could be sent to the thin clients incorrectly
* UWIN-1472: Pasting text into the grid did not fire a cell-changed event
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe