Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Monday, October 15, 2012
SBClient V6.2.0 updates include rebranding and bug fixes, detailed under the
"Enhancements and Fixes in V6.2.0" heading below.
- In SBClient, the SBZ transfer protocol failed in binary and hex modes in
the UniData edition on Windows. This issue was resolved in V6.2.0. SBXA-3262
- A 64-bit version of the SBXAMAPIBridge component is provided to support
TU.MAPI messaging with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Office in SBClient. The
SBXAMAPIBridge64.msi program file is available in the SB/XA product download
- In previous versions, an ActiveX control caused SBClient to fail. This issue
is resolved in V6.2.0. SBXA-7999
- In GUI mode, if you pressed F3 in a numeric field with a comma separator,
the values were displayed incorrectly as zeroes. A fix resolves this problem
in V6.2.0. SBXA-8294
- The SBClient V6.2.0 splash screen and and launchpad are rebranded with the
purple graphic for Database Servers and Tools. SBXA-8398
- When using the GUI text editor (/GUI.TEXT.ED) in GUI mode, if a memo field
contained 465 characters or more, char(10) was not inserted between rows. The
code has been amended to correct this issue in V6.2.0. SBXA-8547
- The GUI text editor (/GUI.TEXT.ED) failed in GUI mode when value marks were
inserted in F3 intuitive help. The code has been amended to prevent this
problem in GUI mode. SBXA-8833
- In SBClient, a toggle in a grid returned an error if it used a table
definition with three different values in the internal code, display text,
and input code, and if Allow NULL was set to N in a validation. Both client
and server code were amended to prevent this error condition in V6.2.0.
- In SBClient running on Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 x64, selecting
View > Clipboard Viewer returned the error "CreateProcess 'clipbrd.exe'
failed. error(2) - file not found." The clipbrd.exe file is not supplied with
Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008, so the View > Clipboard Viewer option has
been removed from the SBClient menu. As part of this change, a paragraph
regarding the Clipboard Viewer has been deleted from Chapter 1, "Introduction
to SBClient," in the Using SBClient manual. SBXA-9108
- The SBClient device licensing dynamic link library (DLL) has been updated
to version 220.127.116.11. SBXA-9138
- Check boxes (toggles) on a subscreen did not work correctly in a multivalue
group in GUI mode. This issue is resolved in V6.2.0. SBXA-9218
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata