Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Friday, June 15, 2012
SB/XA v6.1.3 has been released, 6/15/2012
This release is available for the following minimum database levels:
UD 7.1.20, UV 10.2.3
Fixes in V6.1.3
- In V6.0.0 and later, SBClient failed when attempting to print a string to the auxiliary (Aux) device when the length of the string was 8192 characters (or any multiple of 4096 characters). The code has been changed to append the null value to such strings, correcting this problem in V6.1.3. SBXA-1850
- In V6.1.2, deleting the default network configuration profile resulted in a "Default Modem has changed" error. A section of code that checks the deleted item has been amended, preventing this error in V6.1.3. SBXA-5281
- With terminal emulation set to Wyse 50, SBClient displayed selections in reverse video beyond the defined boundaries. This behavior has been corrected. SBXA-5343
- On computers running Windows XP, rolling the mouse over the SBClient toolbar displayed an empty box, sometimes consuming half of the desktop display area. This was due to failure of a system call to find the correct font in which to display hover help, which then caused the program to select a random font family/size to determine the size of the hover help window. The program has been amended in V6.1.3, and the hover help window is displayed as designed. SBXA-7871
- When running a program from the command line to display text in reverse video on an HP Itanium server, the reverse video was not turned off correctly and the next menu option on the selected menu was displayed in reverse video in SBClient with Wyse 50/60 emulations. The code has been amended to fix this problem in V6.1.3. SBXA-8121
- A call to TU.PC.UPLOAD caused SBClient to fail. Revisions to the file transfer program corrects this problem in V6.1.3. SBXA-8256
- The msmapi32.ocx Active X control that supports MAPI in SBClient was not present on the product CD image in V6.1.2. MAPI did not work unless ActiveX was already present on the client computer. The msmapi32.ocx file has been re-added to the build scripts in V6.1.3. SBXA-8449
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata