Phoenix 2014 - April 7th-10th
Release Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2011
As of 31
December, 2011 both SB Runtime (SB+), versions 5.4.x and below and SB Client (SBC), versions 5.4.x and below will be moved to End of Service and End of Life.
Effectively this means
- Technical Support will no longer maintain these versions for problem reproduction.
- The product version has been withdrawn from sales.
- New or additional licenses are no longer available.
- Replacement media is not available.
- Maintenance IS available.
- Customers on maintenance MAY call for assistance, access the on-line knowledge base and obtain product upgrades.
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Reliable and Flexible Foundation for Business Solutions
Successful businesses continually push themselves to find ways to maximize their effectiveness and reduce costs. UniVerse maximizes return on investment and is built to keep costs low, delivering uncompromising reliability and power with the features that successful businesses need.
UniVerse offers a unique combination of an intuitive development environment and a powerful, reliable data engine. It is easy to embed in an application and delivers high-performance and high scalability in a small footprint. On top of that, it's very easy to use and administer.
Based on technology newer than the relational model, UniVerse uses XML-like data structures resulting in fewer tables, fewer joins and better performance.
- Provides intuitive database design and high performance data access
- Secures data through encryption and authentication
- Ensures high availability through data replication
- Enables access via a variety of APIs, protocols, frameworks and architectures
- Provides flexible data storage choices for maximum interoperability
- Accelerates time to market and lowers TCO for business solutions
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe
Secure and Available 24 X 7
Tuned for business
The current economic climate demands more from your technology than ever before. While easy-to-use, high-performance solutions have always offered a faster return on investment, they may be a matter of survival today. And for businesses prepared to take advantage of changing times to position themselves for the future, they offer a competitive advantage.
UniData(r) comes into its own at times like these, delivering the capabilities you need to develop, enhance and deploy comprehensive business applications rapidly and with minimal cost.
UniData is an extended relational database ideal for embedding in vertical solutions. It allows multiple nested tables within a table, while maintaining support for ANSI SQL access. Data modeling is more intuitive and fewer tables are created compared with a traditional relational database.
Using UniData, developers can create solutions quickly and easily for a wide variety of markets. The product's real-world approach to application development and deployment minimizes time to market, which in turn saves you money and helps you compete more effectively.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise market
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using extended relational data model
- Enables use of standard protocols including ODBC, OLEDB, ADO.NET, JDBC, XML and SOAP
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native, high performance interfaces for .NET, Java(tm) and more
- Leverages application investment with flexible data storage
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata