In the first article in this series, the author attempted to create an
inventory application using Google Glass. Unfortunately, the first approach
was a Glassonly attempt. That didn't work out quite as planned. This article
talks about the author's second attempt, which is to combine Google Glass
with an Android-based app, also having a MultiValue database on the backend.
The saga continues.
Do you have creative ideas and want to make them come alive? Do you have a passion for excellence and delivering results? KeyedIn Solutions, Inc. is looking for self-motivated individuals to join our growing Development Team!
KeyedIn Solutions, Inc. was founded by a team of technology leaders with considerable experience in developing and delivering technology applications in areas such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), professional services automation and project management. The company offers both SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions and consulting services to help organizations gain control and visibility over their resource capability and deployment, streamline workflow processes, increase operational efficiency, and achieve cost savings and improved business performance.
The UniVerse Database Administrator is a key role within the development team. The candidateâ€™s primary responsibility will be to support our SaaS ERP infrastructure running multiple Universe Databases on a Windows 2003/2008 Server Environment. They should have a strong understanding of performance tuning and troubleshooting of multiple Universe Databases. Strong knowledge of group/user locks, debugging and rebuilding indexes, resizing of files.
Candidate will help define ongoing infrastructure improvement activities. They may also be called on to participate in product roadmap discussion relating to our SaaS ERP software.
Some after hours (early morning or late evenings and Saturdays/Sundays) work may be required to accomplish work within critical deadlines. The environment can sometimes be intense and fast paced.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with installing and support Universe Database Systems
- Broad system administration background within a Windows Server environment
- Having an understanding of Window System Administration is a HUGE plus
- Strong TCP/IP and networking skills are required.
- Proven project management skills; ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Positive attitude, strong problem solving, excellent work ethic and strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with manufacturing, financial business and/or CRM applications a DEFINITE plus
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities with a positive attitude and work ethic
- Knowledge of UniVerse Security Features (SSL with CallHttp and Socket interfaces, using SSL with UniObjects and automatic data encryption) is a plus
- Knowledge of U2â€™s common APIs for UniVerse (UCI, InterCall, UniObjects, UniOLEDB) preferred
Please include a resume, cover letter and salary history to email@example.com or by fax to (952) 835-1042. Please no phone calls.
International Spectrum is happy to announce our Spectrum 2014
sponsors. Join us at the International Spectrum 2014 conference
to see and hear about the latest in MultiValue Technologies. See
what has been going on with our sponsors for the last year, and
what is coming up in the current year.
"Enhanced Inbound Integration" is the theme for the new release,
which focuses on simplifying and strengthening Kourier's
enterprise application integration capabilities.
The version 9.0 release of UnForm is a major new release with a
completely redesigned browser interface for document retrieval