Electro Rent Corporation is the world's leading technology rental company. We specialize in providing solutions for the temporary testing needs of the telecommunication, aerospace, computer and other electrical/electronic industries.
- Involvement in all areas of the application development life cycle: business analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of new and existing applications
- Enhance legacy applications and assist in the design of new applications to meet business needs.
- Respond to user issues in a timely manner
- U2 Universe/Pick based applications
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to meet with all levels of management
- Highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented individual who can quickly come up to speed, understand and enhance existing applications
- Ability to determine and document user requirements through interviews with the various business groups.
- Share ideas and work well within small teams to accomplish identified goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as a Programmer/Analyst
- BA/BS degree or equivalent relevant experience in application development
We offer a competitive compensation package and a wide range of benefits including
an on-site fitness center. Become a part of our team!
"100 Fastest-Growing Companies" Fortune Magazine, 2012
"Best Practices Award Company of the Year" Frost & Sullivan, 2012
"100 Most Trustworthy Companies" Forbes Magazine, 2014, 2010 and 2009
***Link to Apply:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
a telecommuting position.
Must be able to provide proof of right to work in the United States; no sponsorships available at this time.