T.I.M and T.I.E.D. Wait for no man. Charles Barouch talks about the
emotional side of technology.
System Administrator Responsibilities (approximately 30% of total time, but more time critical)
- a. Maintain small server farm (5 servers)
- b. Network maintenance and troubleshooting
- c. System repair and acquisition
Programmatic Responsibilities (Approximately 70% if total time, but less time critical)
- a. Enhance and support existing applications
- i. Imaging
- ii. AR/AP/General Ledger
- b. Work with outside Web designer to refresh website while adding backend functionality for external customers
- c. New software development as needed
- d. Provide technical assistance to less experienced personnel in the resolution of system related problems
- e. Maintain and update website backend (with 3
party designers for design)
- f. Maintain documentation of programs
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Application Development experience
- Knowledge of application programming using tools/languages such as Microsoft .NET, HTML, and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of web front end and backend development using HTML, CSS, and other standard development technologies
- System Administration experience
- Microsoft Server Experience
- Skills in: Sites, subnets, DNS and DHCP
- Working knowledge of routers, switches, firewalls; Internet connectivity, and network management tools
- Proven technical and analytical skills to quickly resolve system related issues
- Ability to work nonstandard hours as needed
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication as well as project management skills
- Ability to assist staff in understanding and using technology
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- U2 Universe database or SystemBuilder experience
- Experience supporting enterprise environments and solutions.
- Experience using and applying Internet technologies
- Familiarity with Web Services and XML
- Familiarity with SIP/VOIP products (NEC 8100)
- Familiarity with MPLS (Outsourced Management)
- Expertise in server build and configuration
- Network Management Skills
On-Demand Access to Recorded sessions from
the Live Spectrum 2015 Conference!
Absolutely, Positively cannot attend Spectrum 2015? We have a solution:
- View over 50 Conference sessions as On-Demand videos
- Access the recording for up to 6 months as many times as you want.
- Download source code and presenters materials.
Zumasys announces the official release of AccuTerm Mobile®
to the Apple iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Caché 2015 Achieves New Milestones in Scalability