There are many IT topics that work inside and outside the MultiValue
Databases. One topic that has been around in various forms is Data Mining.
In this issue we interviewed an expert in social media data mining, and how
it is used, along with their impression of MultiValue technologies. Along
with our outside expert, we queried our MultiValue Marketplace and asked how
they are using the technology.
Title: Programmer / Analyst - Pick / Universe / Multi-value (RDBMS)
Work Location: Denver, CO
Headquartered in Colorado, with locations in Utah, California, Washington, Arizona and Kansas, Brown-Strauss Steel is one of the largest distributors of wide flange beams and structural steel tubing in the United States. In addition to providing competitive compensation and benefit packages, Brown-Strauss Steel provides eligible employees the ability to participate in the company's Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We are seeking an energetic, detail-focused Universe RDBMS Programmer / Analyst with 5+ years' experience in an ERP/wholesale distribution business environment to join our IT team at our Denver area headquarters. We are looking for quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity with a stable, growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design, development, customization and enhancement of a proprietary ERP system and software.
• Support end users by troubleshooting, resolving issues and delivering training as needed.
• Contribute to special projects, such as new releases, data warehousing and ongoing improvements.
• Perform other duties as required
• Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent in work-related experience.
• Strong programming skills required in Pick / Universe / Multivalue RDBMS (5+ years preferred).
• Familiarity with MS Windows and Office products.
• Brown-Strauss offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, a 401k program and an ESOP plan.
TCS is able to support point to point encryption in nearly any
point-of-sale or card swipe environment without a requirement for
complex integration costs with a MultiValue back end system.
New Release Includes Framework to Create Bi-Directional APIs
Using REST-based Principles
The BI Survey 14 examines BI product selection and usage from
the survey responses of over 2,300 software users about 34
products and product groups.