There's something standing between you and your data. And there should be.
Classically, interfaces are thought of as access points, but a good
interface is also a speed bump. We need to rethink connectivity.
Momentum Group, a leading supplier of contract textiles is seeking a Development Programmer/Analyst (PICK Programmer) in Irvine, CA.
At Momentum, we believe that our team is the key to our success. In exchange for their hard work, we support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a family friendly work environment and have been continually voted as the Best Places to Work in Orange County. Momentum is committed to superior service and operational excellence.
POSITION PURPOSE: Designing programs and processes that meet the needs of end users. To identify technologies that have appropriate applications for our business.
- PICK/BASIC programing skills required
- Good working knowledge of HTML, XML, PROC, PDF, and PCL programing desired.
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of related experience.
- Universe DM administration is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure on time sensitive issues.
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Must be MS Word, Excel, and Visio proficient.
- Must have a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Perform systems analysis.
- Project management.
- Develop sophisticated maintenance programming for Company ERP system.
- Support and modify Company ERP system
- Document new and modified processes for IT support.
- Develop complex custom reports and electronic forms.
- Provide specialized user support for existing applications.
- Systems integration:
- Identify and integrate technologies that have appropriate applications for business needs.
Please visit our website at www.memosamples.com for more information about our company.
Online Applications only:
Rocket Software launch the U2 Python community page to help
consolidate resource to learn how to write Python code for
ONgroup Intl now delivers their flagship MVON product with SQL
Suppose your data has a series of attributes that correspond
to lines on an order, or lines on a call log, or
maybe lines on a time sheet. You want to display the line
number beside the other data.