More MultiValue Database and Products Articles...
Paradigm Systems Releases Mercury Console 4.1.13
Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Paradigm Systems today announced the release of version 4.1.13 of its Mercury Database Console. This latest release resolved several open requests by clients to have improved sorting and quicker display of database files. Jay LaBonte, founder of Paradigm Systems and creator of Mercury Database Console, stated "This release is the first in a series that will focus on specific client requests highlighting our commitment to provide the best U2 database management system available."
About Paradigm Systems, Inc
Paradigm Systems, Inc provides software utilities for the U2 database environment for a wide range of functions designed to fill various gaps within the database environment, allowing those responsible for the management of the U2 environment, more time and resources for other important tasks. Paradigm Systems, Inc is headquartered Boca Raton, FL
For more information, visit http://www.paradigm-systems.us/
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata