Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Tuesday, July 05, 2016
Carnation Software releases MacWise Version 15.2.7 that fixes intermittent hangs when switching between windows. It would only affect you if you have more than one MacWise window open for multiple sessions.
Other recent updates added support for special number characters typed on the keyboard that use the Option Key.
Also, support for System Builder commands to launch web pages or files.
Upgrades are free for users who have an earlier version 15. Exceptions apply for site licenses.
NOTE: Version 15.2.7 has been tested with the beta version of the next Mac OS (Sierra) and no problems have been found. Will be testing each beta version of the OS as it is released but it looks good so far.
You can see all of the version history here...
About Carnation Software
Carnation Software has been providing Macintosh terminal emulation since 1989. We specialize in terminal emulations for Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 370, ADDS Viewpoint, Esprit, Televideo 925, DEC VT100. VT220 and Prism - connecting Macs to host computers running systems such as PICK, UNIX, Linux, Windows NT / XP, uniVerse, UniData, GA, Prime, Ultimate, McDonnell Douglas, Xymox, Metropolis, Page Digital and more. Compatible with MacBook, PowerBook, TCP/IP, telnet, ssh secure shell, Ethernet, Open Transport, Serial port, Modem, Appletalk and AppleScript. Multiple sessions and OS X are supported. Our most popular terminal emulation program, MacWise was written specifically for Mac OS X.
For more information, visit http://www.carnationsoftware.com
About MacWise Terminal Emulator
MacWise emulates ADDS Viewpoint, Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 370, Televideo TV 925, DEC VT100, VT220 and Prism terminals. Supports ANSI and SCO ANSI color. Esprit III color is also supported in Wyse 370 mode.
MacWise allows a Macintosh to be used as a terminal connected to a host computer directly, by modem, local area network or over the Internet with telnet or ssh secure shell. The emulators support video attributes such as dim, reverse, underline, 132-column modes, protected fields and graphic characters sent from the host computer, as well as enhanced Viewpoint mode. Features include phone list and dialer for modems, on-screen programmable function keys, connection scripts and more. Works with desktop Macs, MacBook and PowerBook.
- Built-in Modem
- Telnet / TCP/IP
- SSH Secure Shell
- Serial ports via USB to Serial adaptor
- Also communicates directly with the Mac Unix Shell
- Special iPhone sized window for use with third-party VNC software.
For more information, visit http://www.carnationsoftware.com/domains/MacWise/Index.html
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata