Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Rocket® Mobile for MultiValue (MV) is a mobile application development and deployment platform designed for customers who rely on Rocket MultiValue application platforms (U2 and D3). It allows you to leave your proven applications in-place, repurpose, and transform them into new, secure mobile applications. There's no time-consuming rewrites or loss of code functionality.
Allows you to encapsulate your D3 and U2 data and business logic into server-side objects that can be exposed via RESTful services.
Provides an intuitive wireframe application builder-just drag and drop widgets from the palette into the builder to design your mobile application.
Requires no permanent connection to server; stores enterprise data in the mobile device cache so users can work without reception.
Provides LDAP integration for defining role or group-based control for access to applications and data.
Enables administrators to see all apps that are built, manage all versions, and know what versions customers are using.
Provides built-in monitoring and reporting of application, user behavior, and mobile device statistics to increase the success of mobile application adoption.
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Rocket D3 Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Powerful development environment designed for today's business critical transactional and analytical database applications, providing:
- Seamless interoperability
- Low system management cost
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/index.jsp
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe