More MultiValue Database and Products Articles...
Universal Driver 5.0 to be made available for use with OI 9.4
Revelation Software is pleased to announce the features and
benefits of the Universal Driver 5.0 that will be available for
use with OpenInsight 9.4 in October 2015!
Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Revelation Software is pleased to announce the features and benefits of the Universal Driver 5.0 that will be available for use with OpenInsight 9.4 in October 2015!
The UD 5.0 will be included free of charge with the purchase of OpenInsight 10 licenses.
- Latest Communication Technology - The Universal Driver 5.0 utilizes the latest communication libraries to provide robust, reliable service between the UD server and its clients.
- Secure communications option - If desired, the communications channel between the UD server and its clients can be SSL encrypted, preventing unauthorized interception of sensitive information.
- Authenticated clients option - If desired, only explicitly authorized client software can connect to the UD server over a secure SSL channel.
- Connection Retry - If the communication link between the client and server is temporarily lost, and then restored, the client will attempt to reconnect and resume normal operations.
- VSS friendly - The UD 5.0 is VSS (Volume Snapshot Service) aware and can thus be backed up with minimal disruption to normal operations.
About Revelation Software
Founded in 1982, Revelation Software delivers a suite of application development tools and companion services that take full advantage of leading network computing architectures, messaging, groupware, and client server platforms. Today, the company's flagship product OpenInsight is the only database development and application environment that provides both Windows and Java-based GUI s tools to develop and deploy web-based and client server applications that support native and relational XML, SQL, Lotus Notes and the leading legacy Multi-Value data sources such as Arev, Pick and IBM Universe. There are more than 1.5 million licensed users of Revelation products across 60,000 deployed sites worldwide. The company has offices in Westwood, New Jersey, as well as a European distributor in the United Kingdom, and an Asia Pacific subsidiary in Australia.
For more information, visit http://www.revelation.com
OpenInsight is a repository-based applications development environment
that enables development teams to work collaboratively to design,
develop, deploy and scale high-performance business solutions on
leading messaging and client/server platforms. OpenInsight is a
Windows-based application development environment that can reside
on either Windows or Linux servers when used in conjuction with our
network product Universal Driver 4.5. Arev32, Character to
OpenInsight (CTO), the U2 Connector, WebOI and the Bravo Dashboard
are all included in OpenInsight 9.0 Server Edition and above.
For more information, visit http://www.revelation.com/Revelation.nsf/byTitle/5DA001116EB098C085256DC500658FF4?OpenDocument