Rocket Software announces the release of Rocket iCluster 7.1 Technical Refresh 2. This Technical Refresh is available immediately for customer download and provides a number of new enhancements and product features that make the product even easier to administer. Some of these new features include:
- Mobile monitor to allow monitoring and operating the product from any smartphone, tablet or device with an HTML5 browser
- Full Cluster Monitor to provide monitoring of replication groups regardless of their primary node from a single screen
- Reporting menu including new reports for replication coverage, configuration, group status, journal analysis etc.
- Support for auto configuration of Help Systems products for high availability
- Support for IPV6 addresses, Materialized Query Tables and selective replication of IBM job schedule entries
- Support for IBM i 7.2
- Freedom to have physical files with cross logical files (logical files in different libraries than the physical file) in different replication groups
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.