Arizona 2017 - May 1st-4th
Release Date: Thursday, November 01, 2012
Rocket Software, Inc. today announced that CorVu NG is now fully compatible with Rocket Software's U2 products - the UniData and UniVerse databases. U2 customers who use U2 DataVu will be transitioned to CorVu NG at no cost. With CorVu NG, users of the U2 databases will now have access to many additional features and benefits of the Rocket CorVu product suite, including drill-down path support for multiple paths or queries, allowing organizations to explore data more easily, and Aerotext text analytics, which will now be automatically available for customers who switch to CorVu NG.
Peter Richardson, Vice President and General Manager of Rocket's business intelligence and analytics business unit, says, " One of the biggest advantages that our valued customers gets making this change is getting access to a wider range of Rocket services and products to help them reach their business goals. CorVu NG has the ability to work with the full suite of CorVu performance management modules, including CorStrategy, CorPlanning, CorRisk, and CorProject. This is a major enhancement for U2 customers who are interested in elevating their BI solution to one that includes not only tactical performance visualizations, but also strategic, high-level KPI tracking."
"The addition of products from Rocket Software's other brands to our existing U2 distribution portfolio provides our partners with new opportunities to expand their market," says Brian Egan, U2 Channel Manager at Meier Business Systems, an Australia-based distributor for Rocket Software. "By adopting the 'One Rocket' philosophy, our customers can now be better positioned to deliver a broader range of solutions which not only complement but also supplement their own solutions."
In addition to introducing CorVu NG for U2 users, Rocket has also added key content to the new U2 web site including data on SB/XA, information about the new CorVu NG software, and a new "professional services" section. The site also includes Rocket U2 Technology Solutions, and the "Partners Solutions" section has been subdivided into "Solutions by Industry" and "Solutions by Business Need" to make it easier for partners and users to find the relevant information they need.
About Rocket Software
Rocket Software is a global software development firm that builds and services Enterprise Infrastructure products for the world’s leading OEMs, networks and software companies and enterprises. The company’s current lines of business complement and extend strategic OEM offerings in the areas of database, business intelligence, storage, networks and telecom, terminal emulation and FTP, integration, modernization and SOA, and security. Rocket is engaged in business and technology partnerships with IBM, EMC/RSA, HP/EDS, Nortel, Motorola, and many others. Rocket Software is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe