Phoenix 2014 - April 7th-10th
Release Date: Monday, March 01, 2010
v51 (release 5.1) is the first of 3 major releases that DesignBais have planned for 2010.
v51 includes many new features and enhancements:
Ajax support for W3C mode
- This feature provides the developer with much greater functionality for the delivery of web-based applications to the public-grade user.
Redesigned Forms and Report Developer
- This is a major enhancement that allows the developer to quickly create forms by selecting fast (add) and adding multiple fields at one time.
Extended Audit Trail
- This feature will track all changes to records in a defined file. Included in this feature is a display screen to browse the changes.
Report Drill Into
- Allows the developer to define a form or subroutine to execute when a field is clicked on any report. Once the field is defined, any report that includes the field will automatically have this drill-into feature enabled. This also includes any eXpress report.
- This feature allows the developer to create standard Form Headers and Form Footers to be included in any DesignBais form.
- The DesignBais security model has been upgraded to include default security classes for non-defined entities.
Many other enhancements and fixes.
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com
DesignBAIS is a functionally rich toolset that allows developers to design and create enterprise wide web-based applications.
DesignBAIS supports the creation of design templates. These design templates allow for creation of a standard user interface that can be easily applied throughout an application or its modules. With drop down top menus and side bar menus as a standard feature, user navigation is simple and intuitive.
DesignBAIS was developed to create enterprise applications, not only one-off forms.
DesignBAIS provides a zero client deployment solution. Internet Explorer 6 or above is the only requirement for extended functionality, WC3 compliance makes applications available on all compliant browsers.
This makes DesignBAIS applications available to everyone immediately - its simply a link.
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com/
InterSystems has enhanced the Caché database with MultiValue
data access. Caché natively supports MultiValue data files and
dictionaries, a MultiValue query language, MultiValue Basic,
PROCs, and more.
Not only do MultiValue applications run on Caché, but the skills
that built those applications can be used throughout the InterSystems
technology stack. MultiValue developers can take advantage of:
- Object syntax in MultiValue Basic
- Seamless SQL and object projections of data
- Web services
- InterSystems Zen technology for building rich, interactive Web interfaces
- Advanced security features
- Browser-based system management
- InterSystems DeepSee for embedded real-time business intelligence
- InterSystems Ensemble for integration and work flow
For more information, visit http://www.intersystems.com/mv
Rocket D3 Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Powerful development environment designed for today's business critical transactional and analytical database applications, providing:
- Seamless interoperability
- Low system management cost
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/index.jsp
A multidimensional database, a development environment including a
development language, and a middleware component allowing other
mainstream and standards-based products to communicate with the jBASE
products. The unique jEDI middleware enables access to other databases
such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server. Microsoft Windows, all major Unix
platforms including Linux, and IBM's e-Servers are supported.
For more information, visit http://www.jbase.com/products/jbase.html
Rocket mvBase Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
High-performance, multidimensional database engine with MuliValued fields, unlimited items sizes and maximum flexibility for data organization.
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/mvb.jsp
Rocket mvEnterprise is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Combination of the easy-to-use and powerful hierarchical Rocket D3 Database Management System model with the performance and flexibility of UNIX.
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/mve.jsp
OpenInsight is a repository-based applications development environment
that enables development teams to work collaboratively to design,
develop, deploy and scale high-performance business solutions on
leading messaging and client/server platforms. OpenInsight is a
Windows-based application development environment that can reside
on either Windows or Linux servers when used in conjuction with our
network product Universal Driver 4.5. Arev32, Character to
OpenInsight (CTO), the U2 Connector, WebOI and the Bravo Dashboard
are all included in OpenInsight 9.0 Server Edition and above.
For more information, visit http://www.revelation.com/Revelation.nsf/byTitle/5DA001116EB098C085256DC500658FF4?OpenDocument
OpenQM is a high performance multivalue database environment with a
low price tag and close compatibility with other products.
Available for Windows, Linux, Mac, AIX and PDA, a commercial QM
licence includes the AccuTerm terminal emulator at no extra cost.
The QMClient API allows development of VB, C and web front ends.
OpenQM is the only multivalue database available both as a fully
supported commercial product and in open source form under the
General Public Licence.
For more information, visit http://www.openqm.com
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe