Phonix 2016 - April 11th-14th
Release Date: Monday, March 01, 2010
v51 (release 5.1) is the first of 3 major releases that DesignBais have planned for 2010.
v51 includes many new features and enhancements:
Ajax support for W3C mode
- This feature provides the developer with much greater functionality for the delivery of web-based applications to the public-grade user.
Redesigned Forms and Report Developer
- This is a major enhancement that allows the developer to quickly create forms by selecting fast (add) and adding multiple fields at one time.
Extended Audit Trail
- This feature will track all changes to records in a defined file. Included in this feature is a display screen to browse the changes.
Report Drill Into
- Allows the developer to define a form or subroutine to execute when a field is clicked on any report. Once the field is defined, any report that includes the field will automatically have this drill-into feature enabled. This also includes any eXpress report.
- This feature allows the developer to create standard Form Headers and Form Footers to be included in any DesignBais form.
- The DesignBais security model has been upgraded to include default security classes for non-defined entities.
Many other enhancements and fixes.
About DesignBais International
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com
DesignBAIS is a functionally rich toolset that allows developers to design and create enterprise wide web-based applications. These applications can be deployed on commonly used browsers like, IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera on a variety of devices including iPad, iPhone and Android.
DesignBAIS supports the creation of design templates. These design templates allow for creation of a standard user interface that can be easily applied throughout an application or its modules. With drop down top menus and side bar menus as a standard feature, user navigation is simple and intuitive.
DesignBAIS was developed to create enterprise applications, not only one-off forms.
DesignBAIS provides a zero client deployment solution, so your applications are available anywhere, anytime.
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com/
InterSystems has enhanced the Caché database with MultiValue
data access. Caché natively supports MultiValue data files and
dictionaries, a MultiValue query language, MultiValue Basic,
PROCs, and more.
Not only do MultiValue applications run on Caché, but the skills
that built those applications can be used throughout the InterSystems
technology stack. MultiValue developers can take advantage of:
- Object syntax in MultiValue Basic
- Seamless SQL and object projections of data
- Web services
- InterSystems Zen technology for building rich, interactive Web interfaces
- Advanced security features
- Browser-based system management
- InterSystems DeepSee for embedded real-time business intelligence
- InterSystems Ensemble for integration and work flow
For more information, visit http://www.intersystems.com/mv
Rocket D3 Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Powerful development environment designed for today's business critical transactional and analytical database applications, providing:
- Seamless interoperability
- Low system management cost
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/index.jsp
jBASE is a world class Database Management System comprising development tools, middleware and a multi-dimensional database. jBASE takes the best points of the relational database model and adds to it several significant benefits including ease of use, superb performance, small footprint and all the rich MultiValue features, making it ideally suited to all business uses from the Internet to OLAP to transactional applications. The architecture is uniquely designed to allow all and any application development tools and backend databases to form part of a jBASE solution.
jBASE has an impressive installed base spread across 70+ countries worldwide in almost every facet of daily life including Banks, Retailers, Healthcare, Government and General Commerce. Over 300,000 users and 8000 businesses around the world rely on jBASE for mission critical information management.
In January 2015, Zumasys, a leading provider of cloud computing solutions for business-critical software applications and ERP systems, announced that it had completed the acquisition of the jBASE database from Temenos, based in Geneva Switzerland.
For more information, visit http://www.jbase.com/products/jbase.html
Rocket mvBase Database Management System is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
High-performance, multidimensional database engine with MuliValued fields, unlimited items sizes and maximum flexibility for data organization.
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/mvb.jsp
Rocket mvEnterprise is a powerful multidimensional database management systems that are the choice of thousands of application developers worldwide.
Combination of the easy-to-use and powerful hierarchical Rocket D3 Database Management System model with the performance and flexibility of UNIX.
For more information, visit http://www3.rocketsoftware.com/rocketd3/database/mve.jsp
OpenInsight is a repository-based applications development environment
that enables development teams to work collaboratively to design,
develop, deploy and scale high-performance business solutions on
leading messaging and client/server platforms. OpenInsight is a
Windows-based application development environment that can reside
on either Windows or Linux servers when used in conjuction with our
network product Universal Driver 4.5. Arev32, Character to
OpenInsight (CTO), the U2 Connector, WebOI and the Bravo Dashboard
are all included in OpenInsight 9.0 Server Edition and above.
For more information, visit http://www.revelation.com/Revelation.nsf/byTitle/5DA001116EB098C085256DC500658FF4?OpenDocument
Effective 1/1/15 Zumasys is the Worldwide Distributor for OpenQM. Users with licenses issued prior to 1/1/15 should visit the Ladybridge website.
OpenQM is a high-performance, self-tuning database with an extremely efficient footprint. At less than half the price of comparable databases, OpenQM comes bundled with AccuTerm and provides incredible value for MultiValue resellers and end users alike. Auto-sizing of database files, object oriented programming, class and exception handling, simplified web development and more can be yours with a move to OpenQM.
OpenQM has long sought to revolutionize the MultiValue industry, taking MultiValue to new heights of performance and expectation. OpenQM support and maintenance is now available for the first time directly from Zumasys, one of the largest development and engineering teams in the MultiValue market. With technical support engineers located across the United States and England, you'll always be able to reach someone who knows the importance of keeping your MultiValue application up and running.
Their software developers, technical support engineers, infrastructure experts, and cloud engineers will work with you to support, protect, and modernize your OpenQM database-whether on site or in the cloud. Their cloud platform is optimized for MultiValue database applications using industry-leading technologies from VMware, NetApp, and Cisco, and housed in the world's most secure data center, The SuperNAP, managed by expert engineers who understand your business. They take care of everything including backups, system administration, and monitoring so you can focus resources on your core business while maintaining complete control of your data and applications.
OpenQM In The Cloud
The Zumasys cloud platform has been optimized with Flash memory at multiple tiers to address the disk I/O requirements of OpenQM and other MultiValue databases. If you're interested in leveraging the efficiency, security, and performance of MultiValue in the cloud, Zumasys can help.
Since 2006, Zumasys has provided enterprise-class cloud hosting for Oracle, SQL and Pick MultiValue applications. They have the depth and experience to keep your systems running. Visit www.zumasys.com/cloud for more information on their architecture, monitoring and customer references.
OpenQM At A Glance
OpenQM began in 1993 as an embedded database from Ladybridge Systems. It was released in its own right in mid-2001 on Windows systems and extended to Linux in 2003 and FreeBSD in 2004. In 2015, OpenQM announced a partnership with Zumasys to provide worldwide distribution, to create a comprehensive telephone support/maintenance program and to multi-tenant OpenQM on the Zumasys Cloud. This allows customers to quickly provision OpenQM servers in the cloud and benefit from a convenient, affordable monthly fee for the database, operating system and underlying infrastructure.
Zumasys helps companies of every size transition their infrastructure and applications to the cloud. With Zumasys cloud services, customers can easily access the latest software and hardware technologies over the Web, allowing them to focus on growing their core business instead of managing their IT infrastructures. Zumasys delivers personalized service, integrated disaster recovery and the confidence companies need to outsource the hosting of all their databases including SQL, Oracle and Pick MultiValue systems.
For OpenQM inquiries please visit: http://www.openqm-zumasys.com/
Users with licenses issued before 1/1/15 please visit: www.ladybridge.com
For more information, visit http://www.openqm.com
Power and Performance without the Maintenance.
Deliver Even Better Availability, Interoperability and Security for Your Data.
UniData is an extended relational data server ideal for embedding in a variety of industry-focused solutions. Its extended relational model, with NoSQL access to data, is perfect for rapid cost-effective applications serving the needs of businesses from SMB to the enterprise where outstanding performance, reliability, scalability and manageability are needed.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise markets
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using an extended relational data model
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native high-performance interfaces for .NET, Java and more
- Includes U2 Dynamic Objects for easier exchange of data with web services
- Data Type Enforcement provides an optional check on data written to a file in order to assure only valid data is stored.
- Replication with External Database Access (EDA) can be used to replicate your data to a SQL database on the same server.
- U2 MetaData Manager (U2 MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappingsfor your SQL tools accessing UniData.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-unidata
Fast and Flexiblefor the Enterprise.
Modern data. Managed.
UniVerse is an extended relational data server optimized for embedding in vertical applications. UniVerse offers a nested relational (MultiValue) data model , with NoSQL access to data, means intuitive data modeling and fewer resulting tables.
- Delivers high performance to business solutions through super-efficient database structures
- Speeds your time to market while providing a lower total cost of ownership
- Advanced management with audit logging and account-based licensing
- Protects your data and provides around-the-clock availability to your enterprise application
- Integrates easily with third party software and external data sources
U2 MetaData Manager (U2MDM), a user-friendly tool, quickly and easily builds and maintains mappings for your SQL tools accessing UniVerse.
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/products/rocket-universe