Phoenix 2014 - April 7th-10th
Release Date: Monday, March 01, 2010
v51 (release 5.1) is the first of 3 major releases that DesignBais have planned for 2010.
v51 includes many new features and enhancements:
Ajax support for W3C mode
- This feature provides the developer with much greater functionality for the delivery of web-based applications to the public-grade user.
Redesigned Forms and Report Developer
- This is a major enhancement that allows the developer to quickly create forms by selecting fast (add) and adding multiple fields at one time.
Extended Audit Trail
- This feature will track all changes to records in a defined file. Included in this feature is a display screen to browse the changes.
Report Drill Into
- Allows the developer to define a form or subroutine to execute when a field is clicked on any report. Once the field is defined, any report that includes the field will automatically have this drill-into feature enabled. This also includes any eXpress report.
- This feature allows the developer to create standard Form Headers and Form Footers to be included in any DesignBais form.
- The DesignBais security model has been upgraded to include default security classes for non-defined entities.
Many other enhancements and fixes.
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com
DesignBAIS is a functionally rich toolset that allows developers to design and create enterprise wide web-based applications.
DesignBAIS supports the creation of design templates. These design templates allow for creation of a standard user interface that can be easily applied throughout an application or its modules. With drop down top menus and side bar menus as a standard feature, user navigation is simple and intuitive.
DesignBAIS was developed to create enterprise applications, not only one-off forms.
DesignBAIS provides a zero client deployment solution. Internet Explorer 6 or above is the only requirement for extended functionality, WC3 compliance makes applications available on all compliant browsers.
This makes DesignBAIS applications available to everyone immediately - its simply a link.
For more information, visit http://www.designbais.com/
InterSystems has enhanced the Caché database with MultiValue
data access. Caché natively supports MultiValue data files and
dictionaries, a MultiValue query language, MultiValue Basic,
PROCs, and more.
Not only do MultiValue applications run on Caché, but the skills
that built those applications can be used throughout the InterSystems
technology stack. MultiValue developers can take advantage of:
- Object syntax in MultiValue Basic
- Seamless SQL and object projections of data
- Web services
- InterSystems Zen technology for building rich, interactive Web interfaces
- Advanced security features
- Browser-based system management
- InterSystems DeepSee for embedded real-time business intelligence
- InterSystems Ensemble for integration and work flow
For more information, visit http://www.intersystems.com/mv
The D3 DBMS embodies the best and most desired features for developers and users. It is simple in its structure but allows for complex definitions of data structures and program logic. The built-in development environment allows applications to be rapidly prototyped, developed, and modified on the spot. Custom applications and on-site enhancements are common in the D3 community. Everything required for development is already in D3, making D3 much more than a typical database environment. Site administration requires a fraction of the staff of other environments of the same size - a large proportion of sites running D3 do not have an IT staff.
D3 is developed and supported over the many environments indicated on these pages. All code and data easily migrates between environments without modification, so both developers and users can work on their platforms of choice.
Other products from TigerLogic include connectivity tools like FlashCONNECT for web, the D3 Class Libraries, the Open Systems File Interface for Oracle and other environments, and XML technologies to exchange data with other XML-compliant programs or environments.
For more information, visit http://www.rainingdata.com/products/dbms/d3/index.html
A multidimensional database, a development environment including a
development language, and a middleware component allowing other
mainstream and standards-based products to communicate with the jBASE
products. The unique jEDI middleware enables access to other databases
such as Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server. Microsoft Windows, all major Unix
platforms including Linux, and IBM's e-Servers are supported.
For more information, visit http://www.jbase.com/products/jbase.html
mv*Base for Windows is the database environment that offers the easiest high-performance path for MultiValue database developers and users to move their applications into a Windows Client/Server environment.
mv*Base is a multivalue-compliant Windows database environment which makes the migration of multivalue applications to a Windows client/server environment fast and easy. mv*Base offers a high-performance multi-dimensional database engine including such features as multi-valued field and unlimited item size providing maximum flexibility for data organization. B-tree indexing provides enhanced performance for sorting and selecting data from BASIC applications.
For more information, visit http://www.rainingdata.com/products/dbms/mvb/index.html
mvEnterprise offers the ease of use and hierarchical power of the multivalue database model, with the performance and flexibility of UNIX. The Open Data Architecture and UNIX interoperability tools provide a seamless interface between mvEnterprise and UNIX. mvEnterprise features many enhancements for high-performance, effective administration and compatibility with other multivalue environments, providing a near-seamless migration from R83, OA, Ultimate, PRIME, REALITY and others.
For more information, visit http://www.rainingdata.com/products/dbms/mve/index.html
OpenInsight is a repository-based applications development environment
that enables development teams to work collaboratively to design,
develop, deploy and scale high-performance business solutions on
leading messaging and client/server platforms. OpenInsight is a
Windows-based application development environment that can reside
on either Windows or Linux servers when used in conjuction with our
network product Universal Driver 4.5. Arev32, Character to
OpenInsight (CTO), the U2 Connector, WebOI and the Bravo Dashboard
are all included in OpenInsight 9.0 Server Edition and above.
For more information, visit http://www.revelation.com/Revelation.nsf/byTitle/5DA001116EB098C085256DC500658FF4?OpenDocument
OpenQM is a high performance multivalue database environment with a
low price tag and close compatibility with other products.
Available for Windows, Linux, Mac, AIX and PDA, a commercial QM
licence includes the AccuTerm terminal emulator at no extra cost.
The QMClient API allows development of VB, C and web front ends.
OpenQM is the only multivalue database available both as a fully
supported commercial product and in open source form under the
General Public Licence.
For more information, visit http://www.openqm.com
Secure and Available 24 X 7
Tuned for business
The current economic climate demands more from your technology than ever before. While easy-to-use, high-performance solutions have always offered a faster return on investment, they may be a matter of survival today. And for businesses prepared to take advantage of changing times to position themselves for the future, they offer a competitive advantage.
UniData(r) comes into its own at times like these, delivering the capabilities you need to develop, enhance and deploy comprehensive business applications rapidly and with minimal cost.
UniData is an extended relational database ideal for embedding in vertical solutions. It allows multiple nested tables within a table, while maintaining support for ANSI SQL access. Data modeling is more intuitive and fewer tables are created compared with a traditional relational database.
Using UniData, developers can create solutions quickly and easily for a wide variety of markets. The product's real-world approach to application development and deployment minimizes time to market, which in turn saves you money and helps you compete more effectively.
- Delivers low TCO and exceptional scalability to meet the challenges of on demand business in the SMB and large enterprise market
- Provides intuitive design and high-performance queries using extended relational data model
- Enables use of standard protocols including ODBC, OLEDB, ADO.NET, JDBC, XML and SOAP
- Supports security and robustness via encryption, authentication and high availability features
- Features native, high performance interfaces for .NET, Java(tm) and more
- Leverages application investment with flexible data storage
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/
Reliable and Flexible Foundation for Business Solutions
Successful businesses continually push themselves to find ways to maximize their effectiveness and reduce costs. UniVerse maximizes return on investment and is built to keep costs low, delivering uncompromising reliability and power with the features that successful businesses need.
UniVerse offers a unique combination of an intuitive development environment and a powerful, reliable data engine. It is easy to embed in an application and delivers high-performance and high scalability in a small footprint. On top of that, it's very easy to use and administer.
Based on technology newer than the relational model, UniVerse uses XML-like data structures resulting in fewer tables, fewer joins and better performance.
- Provides intuitive database design and high performance data access
- Secures data through encryption and authentication
- Ensures high availability through data replication
- Enables access via a variety of APIs, protocols, frameworks and architectures
- Provides flexible data storage choices for maximum interoperability
- Accelerates time to market and lowers TCO for business solutions
For more information, visit http://www.rocketsoftware.com/u2/